These publications have been authored by or involve AACF staff.
- Adimey, N., M. Ross, M. Hall, J.P. Reid, M.E. Barlas, L.W. Keith Diagne, and R.K. Bonde. 2016. Twenty-six years of post-release monitoring of Florida manatees: Evaluation of a cooperative rehabilitation program. Aquatic Mammals, 42(3): 376-391.
- Keith Diagne, L. 2016. African Manatees: Transboundary challenges and conservation planning. In A.A. Aguirre and R. Sukumar, eds. Tropical conservation: Perspectives on local and global priorities. Oxford University Press, New York. https://www.amazon.com/Tropical-Conservation-Perspectives-Global-Priorities/dp/0199766983/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481925191&sr=8-1&keywords=tropical+conservation
- Keith Diagne, L. 2016. Discovering the Forgotten Sirenian. Save Our Seas Magazine 5: 54-67. http://www.saveourseasmagazine.com/discovering-forgotten-sirenian/
- Keith Diagne, L. 2016. Trichechus senegalensis. The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species 2016: e.T22104A97168578. http://www.iucnredlist.org/details/22104/0
- Keith Diagne, L.W. 2014. Phylogenetics and feeding ecology of the African manatee, Trichechus senegalensis. Dissertation, University of Florida. 263 pp. http://ufdc.ufl.edu/UFE0047107/00001
- Keith Diagne, L. 2012. The Forgotten Sirenian. Seagrass Watch Magazine, Issue 46: 14-17. http://www.seagrasswatch.org/Info_centre/Magazine/pdf/issue45/SW_Magazine_Issue46.pdf
Turtle & Tortoise Publications
Please view our turtle and tortoise publications at the African Chelonian Institute website.